Improve your Business with a Stronger Team!
In this session, SMECentre@SMCCI will be sharing on funded programmes by Workforce Singapore (WSG), formally known as Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
Work Trial Programme and Career Support Programmes are some examples of programmes which allow SMEs to seek and gain support to enhance their HR capabilities so as to better attract, develop, upgrade and retain their human capital for sustainable business growth.
Programmes that will be covered are as follows:
- P-Max Place-and-Train Programme aims to facilitate the entry of PMETs into suitable SME jobs and help SMEs better cope with the challenges of talent recruitment in an increasingly tight labour market. Upon successful completion of the programme, SMEs will be eligible for a one-time assistance grant of $5000.
- Work Trial Programme is part of the Adapt and Grow initiative to strengthen the employability of the locals. It is a short term work stint to assess jobseekers’ job fit prior to hiring.
- Professional Conversion Programme targets at professional executives and aims to help companies alleviate manpower challenges. Through structured classroom and OJT, companies are also able to align training according to their specific business and industry needs.
- Career Support Programme is a tiered wage support for up to one year for newly-hired PMETs
The SME Centre@Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SME Centre@SMCCI) was set up as part of an initiative of SPRING Singapore in 2006 and offers a comprehensive range of advisory and business services to Singapore-based enterprises at no cost.
At VA-SG, we know how difficult it can be to find someone dependable to assist you in building your business – that is why we have assembled a team of trustworthy, dedicated and friendly VAs to support you. We strongly believes in going the extra mile and contribute values.
About the Speaker:
Karmila, a Business Advisor at the SME Centre at SMCCI provides advisory on WSG programmes. She believes in continuous work improvements by reaching out to the public to create awareness on various schemes and grants that can be tapped on.
In her current role she assists SMEs with WSG programmes such as Enhanced WorkPro, Work Trial Programme, P-Max Programme and other Skills Future-related grants and incentives for employers and employees in building progressive and innovative workplace.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-04-19 08:01:53
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- SME Centre @ SMCCI, 15 Jalan Pinang, Singapore 199147
- Venue Address
- 15 Jalan Pinang, Singapore 199147 Singapore
Business Support Group12 Followers